The wait is over. BlakBerry PlayBook tablet is now coming out very soon. RIM has set the price tag of the BB PlayBook as $500 for the 16GB Wi-Fi model. Pre-orders are now live in both North America and Canada. Many retailers will be selling the PlayBook tablet, including RadioShack, Staples, Office Depot and etc. AT&T, Sprint and Verizon also will offer it, but T-Mobile isn’t in the list. RIM announced that their first tablet will be available for purchase on April 19th.
BlackBerry PlayBook could’ve been the first dual-core tablet to be released, being announced back in September.
BlackBerry PlayBook runs with BlackBerry Tablet OS, A9 dual-core 1GHz chipset, sporting 7” LCD touch display, 1 GB RAM, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions, 3 MP front facing, 5 MP rear facing cameras, supports 1080p HD video recording, Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n, support for WebKit/HTML-5, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe Mobile AIR, 5300mAh battery and more.
The 32GB BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will cost you $600, and 64GB variant goes for $699.99.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details