T-Mobile has released its new “Bobsled” VoIP app, which lets you to make free calls from PCs to their Facebook friends and “one-touch” calls to the friends around the world. This VoIP app lets PC and Macintosh users make calls between Facebook pages, add voice to any Facebook Chat and leave voice messages and wall posts on Facebook. It is not exclusive to T-Mobile customers only.
T-Mobile users of Sidekick 4G, and the upcoming devices, can use the Cloud Text or Group Text apps to both talk to Facebook as well as coordinate text messaging across multiple users.
Once you install the app, a little phone image will appear by online friends’ screen names (required to install this VoIP app, of course), and then it’s just one click away, with confirmation on the other side. T-Mobile has promised support for the iPhone, other Android phones, and various tablets and it states its plans to extend the service to bring the capability of making VoIP calls to mobile and landline phones, video chat.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon