Late yesterday, a handful of well-rooted whisperers in the handset community were all saying the same thing: Apple will ship its next generation iPhone, the Apple iPhone 5 from this September. Reuters also reporting the same thing and the production will start either in July or August.
According to Reuters, one source is citing that iPhone will feature a faster processor. Previously, we heard that Sony company is producing the 8 megapixels camera sensors for the next generation of iPhones, but Reuters writes that Largan Precision Co Ltd will supply camera sensors for the new device. So we can say that Apple iPhone 5 won’t be announced at WWDC 2011 event, which is going to held from June 6th to 10th, as the event is mainly focused on software, but not hardware and Apple notes that “If you are an iOS or Mac OS X software developer, this is the event that you do not want to miss.”
According to the source, Wintek Corp will be responsible for the touch screen panel of iPhone 5, and Foxconn will take care of the case production. Some rumors are suggesting that iPhone 5 will get a multi-core A5 CPU powered with a dual-core graphics core and Near Field Communication (NFC) technology.
Well..rumors are rumors. We’ve to wait until the Apple announced the much awaited iPhone 5 officially.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon