Samsung has officially released one of the most anticipated Android phones for this year, the sequel to its flagship Galaxy S smartphone – the Samsung Galaxy S II for the South Korean consumers, which is sporting a larger display, having dual-core processor inside, HSPA+ 21Mbps capability, and it is slimmer than the original Galaxy S.
The Galaxy S II is available immediately on the SK Telecom & KT Corp GSM carriers and LG U+ CDMA carrier in South Korea. Samsung also has worldwide rollout plans to expand the Galaxy S II availability to a total of 120 countries and 140 operators in May.
Samsung Galaxy S II running with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. skinned on TouchWiz UX with LivePanel, packed with dual-core 1.2GHz application processor, sporting a 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Plus display, 8MP rear camera with 1080pHD video shooting capability with LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, HSPA+ connectivity with 21Mbps download speeds (SKT & KT), EVDO Rev. B 9.3Mbps (LG U+), Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, DMB, Android market, powered by 1650mAh battery and more features.
Check out more details here at Samsung Galaxy S II Full Specifications.
The users of Galaxy S II can use the NFC payment system through SKT & KT carriers and the users of the NFC system will also get discounts and promotions worth up to 19,000 won over the year.
[Via: Samsung Hub]
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon