Adobe has released the Flash Player 10.3 for Android operating system. The update brings a series of bug fixes and performance and security enhancements to certain Android phones. Adobe released the previous Flash Player 10.2 version for Android around two months back in March. The update is coming with the following performance enhancements and fixes:
* NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) Android phones like the LG Optimus 3D.
* Samsung Galaxy S users can watch H.264 videos at lower resolutions without any issues.
* No more crashes when viewing specific videos on HTC EVO.
* You can now watch longer streaming videos (length greater than 1 hour) in Motorola Android phones without any frame rendering issues.
Although the update could resolve the above listed issues, there are however a handful of issues that are yet to be fixed that include a serious issue on the HTC G2 where flash will just freeze when the keyboard is brought out, another issue with HTC Desire and HTC Desire HD where the video playback stops responding when switched from Full-Screen to Embedded more or vice versa.
Adobe Flash Player 10.3 (build number 10.3.185.21) is now available for Android 2.2 Froyo and higher versions and it is a General Availability release for Android 2.2 to Android 3.1 Honeycomb devices (Earlier update 10.2 was considered only a ‘beta release’ for Honeycomb).
To download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 for your Android 2.2+ running device, head over to Android Market page (hit the link) and download (~ 12MB) the update.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details