Apple lovers are ecstatic after the huge success of iPad 2 and are eagerly waiting for the next version of iPhone later this year. As we reported earlier, Apple most likely won’t be launching the next iPhone version in this year’s WWDC event and the announcement may happen only in September. Now we are hearing more rumors about the iPhone 5, one of such rumors is that next iPhone will only feature minor cosmetic changes and will be dubbed as ‘iPhone 4S’ not ‘iPhone 5’ as most of us are expecting.
According to an analysis report performed by Peter Misek, an analyst for Jefferies & Co which was later picked up by Forbes, he asserts:
“According to our industry checks, the device should be called iPhone 4S and include minor cosmetic changes, better cameras, A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ support,”
Another interesting point in the Misek’s report is that iPhone 4S will come to T-Mobile and Sprint as well and thus reaching out to some more potential customers. He also says that iPhone 4S may not come up with “4G LTE” support as the chip maker Qualcomm is currently not in a state to produce huge quantity of LTE chips that are required for Apple to produce a 4G version of iPhone.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details