Sony Ericsson has announced the launch of Android-powered Xperia X10 over AT & T wireless carrier network for US citizens. The Xperia X10 only runs outdated Android 1.6 and there’s no word about the possible update to Android 2.2.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 features 8.1 MP camera with smile detection, face recognition, auto focus and LED flash and it sports 4-inch capacitive touch screen, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and 1GB of on board memory and a 8GB microSD card included in the box.
Xperia X10 Full Technical Specifications:
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G||HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100|
|L x B x H||119 x 63 x 13 mm|
|Type||TFT capacitive touch screen|
|Colors and Pixels||65,536 colors, (480 x 854) pixels|
|Input||Touch focus, image stabilization, geo-tagging, face and smile detection & Keyboard – Onscreen QWERTY|
|Operating System||Android OS 1.6|
|CPU||Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon 1 GHz processor and 384 MB RAM|
|Internal||1 GB on-board storage, 8GB card inserted|
|External||micro SD up to 16GB|
|Data||GPRS & EDGE|
|Bluetooth & USB||2.1 stereo Bluetooth with A2DP & v 2.0 Micro USB|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, DLNA, AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots|
|3G||HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps|
|Email and Messaging||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push email, IM and Timescape for viewing all social communications|
|Web Browser||Android WebKit full HTML browser for “PC-like” Web browsing|
|Still||8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with digital zoom up to 16x & a secondary front camera|
|Music and Video|
|Video Formats||MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player|
|Music Formats||MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player|
|Headset Connectivity||Stereo Bluetooth headset support3.5 mm audio jack|
|Type||Standard battery Li-Polymer 1500 mAh (BST-41)|
|Talk time||Up to 10 hours (2G) / Up to 8 hours (3G)|
|Standby||Up to 415 hours (2G) / Up to 425 hours (3G)|
|Color||Sensuous Black and Lustor white|
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 certainly looks pretty powerful among its Android peers. Timescape and Mediascape are the two new interfaces developed by Sony Ericsson specifically for XPERIA X10. Timescape is a unique communication application that automatically organizes social interactions in chronological order. From Facebook and Twitter updates to photos, emails and text messages, a scrolling menu offers easy viewing and organization of all communications. Timescape infinite button to bring up and view all communications from a single person in a single place.
1. Xperia X10 sports 4-inch touch panel, inbuilt GPS, 8.1 mega pixel camera (with LED flash)and with digital zoom up to 16x & a secondary front camera.
2. Xperia X10 has 1GHz Snapdragon processor and full wireless options
3. Xperia X10 has Sony Ericsson’s User Experience Platform, which includes the Timescape and Mediascape apps that enhance the user experience.
4. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 will be the first Android phone to include a camera that is more 5 mega pixels.
5. Xperia X10 has Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
Price & Availability
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Smartphone will be available in black color at AT&T stores and online over their website on August 15 for $149.99 after a two-year service plan and minimum smart phone data plan. But customers can buy this smart phone in local Sony Style store for $20 less i.e., $130.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details