ASUS’ Eee Pad Slider was officially scheduled for launch May this year. But it has not yet arrived till now with May coming to an end. Regarding this the company today changed the launch target from May to Coming soon and released a bunch of teaser pics. It is expected that the launch will happen in a press conference on on 30th May.
ASUS’s Facebook profile reported and I quote “For those of you waiting for the Eee Pad Slider, we’ve got some good news for you: it’s launch is due soon! There are a few slivers of the retail spec Slider running Android 3 honeycomb, over at Techinstyle.tv today. Then later look out for in-depth pictures and hands-on previews at your favorite online media, after our press conference on 30th May next week!”
Asus Eee Pad Slider comes with Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS, running on a 1.2GHz Qualcomm 8260 processor, 10.1” IPS touch-screen with resolution of 1280 by 800 pixels, a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, equipped with 5 Megapixels camera with LED flash and an additional 1.2 Megapixels front-facing camera for video chat, 1080p HD video playback support, 1.2 megapixel front camera, 1GB RAM / 512MB RAM, a micro HDMI port, GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, 16GB or 32GB SSD drives, docking port and SIM card slot, audio jack, Adobe Flash 10.1 for the full experience of the web, Android Market and a whole host of Google services.
Even though the launch is near, the price is not known yet. We has already reported that the price will be anywhere between $500 and $800.
Check out the full specs: Asus Eee Pad Slider Full Specifications
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon