The Samsung Galaxy S 4G handset has been available for sale on T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G network since late February. It is capable of getting download speeds of up to 21 Mbps through the carrier’s HSPA+ 4G network. Samsung has started rolling out a maintenance release update KD1 of Android 2.2 Froyo is now available for the T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G (SGH-T959V) through Samsung’s own Kies Mini software. This update brings a number of bug fixes that have affected some users. The upgrade will fix the following bugs.
# Incoming caller number displayed for the Caller Name ID subscribers.
# ‘Message not sent’ and ‘Error in Server response’ While sending picture message,
# Contact name invisible in text message ‘To’ field.
# No data connection outside the Wi-Fi connectivity area.
# Phone freezing, soft reboots, black screen problems.
How To Download KD1 Software Maintenance Update
Samsung Galaxy S 4G owners should download the Kies Mini software (click here), which is weighing at the size of 41MB. Install the downloaded Kies Mini software on your PC machine.
Connect the Galaxy S 4G to the computer via USB, and Select Samsung Kies from the phone when prompted –> Click on Phone Upgrade and follow the simple onscreen instruction to finish the remaining procedure. Consult the following source link (at below) for the full fledged instructions about the maintenance update for Galaxy S 4G handset.
[Source: Samsung Support]
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon