Verizon has just announced that the 4G LTE capable Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be available for pre-order starting June 8. The Android Honeycomb powered tablet is expected to release “this summer”, with lowest priced model at $529.99. The device will be available in two variants: 16GB and 32GB priced at $529.99 and $629.99 respectively on a two-year contract with Verizon. The pricing is nearly $30 more than the corresponding Wi-Fi only edition of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and with requirement of “2-years contract”, which is bound to see some criticism from customers. The tablet with 4G LTE radio inside will ship in two colors: “metallic grey” and “glossy white”.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, an Android 3.1 Honeycomb powered tablet powered by a 1GHz dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, a 10-inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels of resolution, 3 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front-facing camera for video chats, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Adobe Flash Player, Samsung Social Hub, Reader’s Hub and Music Hud, and is powered by a 6860mAh battery.
Price And Availability:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (4G LTE edition) for Verizon will be available for pre-order starting June 8 at $529.99 (16GB) and $629.99 (32GB) with a two-year contact.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon