The dual-touch screen equipped Sprint branded Android powered Kyocera Echo handset is available for purchase since last month. Now the carrier has started rolling out a software update over the air (OTA). The update will bring enhancements, system improvements, and bug fixes for many issues which have been affecting the Kyocera Echo handset owners since its launch.
Some Of the Changes To Take Place After Upgrading To 1.100SP OTA Update:
# The proximity sensor will not deactivate too slowly.
# Hotspot timeout setting fixed.
# No more screen blacking, proximity sensor malfunction during a call.
# Ability to adjust volume from handset w/ backlight off in Bluetooth call.
# Nascar videos – Final Laps video will be able to play.
# Power cycling feature fixed.
# Sims downloading issue fixed.
# Copy quoted text will no longer appear to be copied.
After upgrading to the latest firmware version, there might be a chance that the handset continues to not to use the available Wi-Fi access points. A temporary solution would be to disable and re-enable the Wi-Fi connectivity until the phone starts using the Wi-Fi access point.
To download the OTA update, Kyocera Echo users should head over to Settings –> System Updates –> tap Update Firmware. After finishing the downloading and installation of firmware update go to Settings –> About Phone –> the firmware version should be 1.100SP.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details