Several rumors and leaked memo are suggesting that the first glasses-free 3D phone, the Sprint branded HTC EVO 3D will be releasing out on June 24th. Proving this date as plausible, RadioShack has recently placed an interactive device simulator of the HTC EVO 3D handset on its website, allowing you to learn more about the handset.
The interactive simulator describes the details of the phone divided into sections as Explore Software, Specifications, Key features and discover more contents. The overview is giving clear identifications of the available options on the phone, such as camera, primary display. You can also see some guidance about the Wi-Fi Hotspot, Social networking, apps installation from Android Market and some more sections.
HTC EVO 3D has got the latest Android v2.3 Gingerbread skinned with the HTC Sense UI customizations, packed with dual 5 megapixel rear cameras with 1080p HD video recording in 2D and 720p in 3D capability, front facing 1.3 megapixel shooter and runs on 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, boasting a 4.3-inch 3D S-LCD screen with qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution, 1GB RAM, Bluetooth 3.0, FM radio, HDMI port, micro-SD card slot for memory expansion up to 32GB, 4GB internal storage, a 1730mAh battery, and much more.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon