With reports pouring in of the upcoming Apple’s iPhone 5 or the iPhone 4S, especially after its expected launch in WWDC 2011 didn’t happen, it is seemed to be confirmed a 8 megapixel camera as expected. Another report claims that the so called dual CDMA-GSM capabilities may also be a reality.
Existing reports are re-confirmed that the forthcoming iPhone will be sporting an 8-megapixel camera. It has stated that OmniVision has been awarded majority of the contract to supply the image sensors for Apple’s iPhone 5. OmniVision will be supplying around 90% of the image sensors while Sony will supply the remaining 10% of the sensors for the 5th generation iPhone. These sensors will feature an 8-megapixel resolution.
In another report it is confirmed that the iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S be a hybrid GSM-CDMA phone. The hydrid feature would be achieved by having a SIM slot in the iPhone with the CDMA facility intact. The next gen iPhone may be launched in September or October this year on contrary to earlier reports that it may be coming next year spring. Though there has been numerous rumors that Apple will be including an 8-megapixel camera in its next iPhone, but it has not yet confirmed any specs for the upcoming device. So though these reports may be 90% confirmed, Apple may change the rumored specs and release dates anytime.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details