It has been a year since we heard about any new iPhone. Hopefully we are going to see the next generation iPhone 5 in the coming September according to the buzz. With the little time that they have before the official unveiling of the iPhone 5, it is obvious that the Apple and the sellers might be pushing to sell as many iPhone 4 units as they can. Apparently Verizon is going to announce a huge price drop in the iPhone 4, if the image posted at VzBuzz, a Verizon-focused blog is to be believed.
The image purported to be that of an upcoming sale of various Verizon branded smartphones. Surprisingly Verizon iPhone 4 has also been listed in the list dominated by Android smartphones. As you can see, the iPhone 4 bore $150.99 price tag in the image. Should Verizon offer the sale (which we can say ‘most likely’), customers would get an awesome $50 (approx.) savings on a new iPhone 4 purchase. A $50 discount on new iPhone is something very rare. However it’s not unprecedented though. We have already seen the AT&T’s iPhone 4 being offered for $147 at Walmart last month.
We could also see some nice deals on other phones on Verizon. The most eye-catchy deal being that of the HTC Thunderbolt which has been listed as “free” as part of this deal. The source didn’t mention when exactly the deal is going to be launched. Should they announce it anytime, be assured that we’ll keep you posted.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details