The uncertainty over the next generation iPhone continues. Not so long ago we heard rumors that the Apple would be launching the next iPhone, to be called as iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S (as some anticipate) on September 7th. But another report published on a Japanese blog Macotakara.jp says that the production of the next iPhone is yet to start and mentions that it will probably going to start in first week of September. This rules out the possibility of September 7th launch of the phone. The source has also mentioned that the iPad 3 will also go under production along with the iPhone 5 and that the Cupertino company will bring the iPhone 4S/5 and iPad 3 to the market in October. However, in reality we can safely rule out the possibility of the iPad 3 launch since its predecessor, the iPad 2 is just months old and the company would face the wrath of the customers who had already bought the iPad 2 if it does launch next iPad this year.
So with all the information from the rumors, we can say that the iPhone 5 (or 5S) will be launching in October, though the late September release is still a possibility. However, no one is sure about the exact release date (or perhaps month) unless the company itself sends out invites.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details