Planning to buy the upcoming LTE-capable Motorola Droid Bionic handset for $250? Well, it looks like you won’t get one for that price range. According to a recent leak by MAP source from Verizon inventory system, the Motorola Droid Bionic may hit the Verizon stores for $299.99 with a two-year contract agreement. MAP is the lowest price that a reseller can price the phone at. We know it will be a bit difficult for you to accept $299 price tag for the Droid Bionic. Verizon’s second LTE phone Samsung Droid Charge has also released with the same price range. Moreover, the the DROIDDOES website has also suggested the $299.99 price tag for Droid Bionic. The MAP is also suggesting the starting date for the Motorola Droid Bionic as September 8th, hinting us to guess when we might expect to see the long awaited phone will be launched through Big Red network. We’ve also reported that that the full retail price of the Motorola Droid Bionic will be $587 off-contract.
Motorola Droid Bionic Features:
# Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread OS.
# 4.3-inch qHD 540 X 960 pixels delivering display.
# 1GHz dual-core processor.
# 1GB RAM.
# 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash.
# 1080p HD video recording capability.
# 1750mAh battery.
# Support for WebTop, wireless printing, and ZumoCast for streaming media from your home PC.
Now that we’ve got the Bionic’s official specs, launch date, and pricing details, all of which lead us to believe launch is right around the corner. Here’s the leaked image of Verizon’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) system:
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon