Let’s hope this news become true. Most of us have been eagerly waiting for the arriving of the Apple iPhone 5. It looks like, we’re getting closer to that Apple event where the company will show off its next-generation smartphone. The folks over BGR have got information about the iPhone 5 from some trusted source, revealing that AT&T’s Vice President has confirmed to teh AT&T employees about the iPhone release status. According to him, the Apple iPhone is set to unveil in early October. That means we can guess that Apple may announce its next generation iPhone in late September.
AT&T VP adds:
“Expect things to get really, really busy in the next 35-50 days, so prepare your teams accordingly.”
Various sources have also revealed that Apple will start taking pre-orders for the iPhone 5 handset on September 29th / 30th, with a launch set to happen one week later on October 7th, or else it could hit the stores on October 14th. We heard that Apple’s iPad 3 will not launch until next spring.
Coming to specs, Apple iPhone 5 will reportedly feature Apple’s new A5 processor, an 8-megapixel camera and a case similar to the one found on the iPhone 4. According to sources, the iPhone 5 will feature an edge-to-edge display. Hopefully Apple announce it very soon
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon