Samsung has recently launched the new 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablet and the manufacturer has already released the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Wi-Fi variant is now available for pre-order in the U.S and will be available for sale from September 22nd. It looks like Sammy is prepping another tablet, which will com under Samsung Galaxy Tab portfolio and according to the source, it will be called as Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and it is the successor of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, which is the first ever Android tablet from the manufacturer. The newly spotted Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus (bearing the model no. SGH-T869) will be having the capability to run on the T-Mobile’s 4G (HSPA+) network.
Specs wise, Galaxy Tab Plus will be pre-installed with the tablet optimized operating system – Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS with Samsung’s TouchWiz interface, which will be “phenomenal” and “simple and fun.” Other technical specifications are still mysterious to the tech world. But, it might be sporting a Super-AMOLED Plus touchscreen display with 1024×600 pixels of resolution and a Cortex-A9 processor ticking inside. In the leaked images, we can see the SIM card slot and a microSD card slot for memory expansion support.
Price & Availability
The source couldn’t provide the price information and the release date of the upcoming and unannounced Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus tablet.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details