A few days ago, we showed you the official press shot of the unannounced HTC Ruby handset and it has been unofficially confirmed that it will be hitting the T-Mobile air waves as the HTC Amaze 4G. The CellPhoneSignal website has published a couple of press shots of an HTC handset and they are claiming that these are T-Mobile branded HTC Amaze 4G handset’s press shots. We can also see the rear side of the handset here on a press shot with the combination of white and silver colors. The back side of the handset is looking similar to the HTC Runnymede (yet-to-be launched) and the already launched HTC Chacha (aka AT&T’s Status) handset.
HTC Amaze 4G aka Ruby will be having Android Gingerbread OS, 1.5GHz dual-core chipset, 4.3-inch qHD display with 540 X 960 pixels of resolution, a full gigabyte of RAM, a 2MP front facing camera to make video chats, an 8MP rear camera with dual-LED flash, microSD card slot, 802.11 Wi-Fi b/g/n, Sensors, GPS and much more.
Finally we are seeing the official press shots of HTC Amaze 4G handset. So, we can expect T-Mobile to launch it very soon.
Source: Cell Phone Signal
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon