Looks like things are finally falling in place for the iPhone 5’s official announcement. As rumored earlier, Apple indeed is going to hold an official iPhone media event (titled “Let’s Talk iPhone”) on October 4th, confirmed through the invitations that the Cupertino company sent out to select media organizations. The event will take place at the Apple’s Cupertino Headquarters.
Unlike other iPhone announcements, it is expected that there will be two iPhone announcements (iPhone 5 and the iPhone 4S) at the event. Apple’s new CEO Tim Cook will deliver the keynote and will present the two iPhone models at the big stage. The “1” symbol on the invitation, however looks mystic considering that we are actually looking at two iPhone announcements.
The next generation iPhone, to be known as the iPhone 5 is rumored to feature a dual-core A5 application processor, an 8 megapixel camera, larger display, teardrop design etc. Apple is expected to announce the iOS 5 as well at the same event along with a dedicated iPad app for Facebook.
The event is scheduled to start on Tuesday, October 4th at 10am Pacific Time (5pm GMT) at Cupertino, California. We know how eager you all are to witness the next iPhone event, so do we. We’ll keep you updated on latest happenings about the iPhone event.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details