A few days ago, Amazon has announced the Android OS powered Kindle Fire tablet, which will hit the markets in November for a very low price tag of $199.99. After the announcement if Kindle, things got interesting. The Kindle Fire’s price tag will definitely make the other manufacturers to cut their price ranges of their tablets. It’s a good sign that we are already seeing the falling tablet prices. Best Buy has started to sell the HTC Flyer tablet for just $299.99, which is a huge drop from the original price tag of $499.99.
HTC Flyer Features:
# 7-inch touch-sensitive TFT screen (1024 x 600)
# 1.5GHz single-core processor
# Android 2.4 Gingerbread with HTC Sense UI, specially made for tablets.
# 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage.
# microSD slot for memory expansion up to 32GB.
# Rear 5MP camera with auto focus and a Front-facing 1.3MP camera.
# 720p HD video recording capability.
# Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB
# 4000 mAh battery, Preinstalled HTC Scribe and HTC Watch apps.
HTC Flyer probably hasn’t been selling too well at $499.99. But, this deal shouldn’t be missed out for sure. Moreover, HTC Flyer is also set to be upgraded with Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS very soon, as the first Honeycomb screenshots have already leaked online and HTC Flyer’s bootloader is also now available using HTC Web Tool. So these two portions will make this deal an even better purchase.
Head over to Best Buy Website (hit the link) to grab the HTC Flyer for just $299.99.
Source: Best Buy
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon