Adobe has released Flash Player 11 for Android devices and is now available for free to download from Android Market. Adobe has stated that the new Flash version 11 will bring “performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability” for Android platform. The Flash 11 will gather the advanced 2D and 3D graphics acceleration for a substantial rise in Flash video and games performance. Unfortunately, this release isn’t bringing the new Stage 3D codenamed “Molehill” for Android platform, but this service will be provided at a later date.
Adobe Flash 11 also brings support for new compression methods, better support for high resolution pictures, protected streaming improvements, which will help with DRM issues, and many other small fixes for a better performance.
For the full change log of Flash Player 11 version, head over to the source link below to land on the official Adobe page.
Adobe users can grab the Adobe Flash Player 11 from Android Market (hit the link) for Free, which is weighing 6.2MB of size. Android handsets running v2.2 or above are compatible to work with this app. If you already have the Flash Player software installed, make sure to update it using your Market app.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details