A few hours ago, the iPhone 4S handset has been officially announced by the Cupertino company. Well, the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) just gave the Apple iPhone 4S handset a big thumbs up for passing its tests. The Commission identifies the latest iPhone as model number A1387. It has GSM, WCDMA, 1xRTT/CDMA, 1xEVDO Rev. A, Bluetooth EDR 2.1, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi b/g/n specifications. What about LTE radio? Anyhow, don’t look for this one just yet. Apple hasn’t included the LTE radio in the iPhone 4S handset. Keep wishing for an LTE based iPhone.
Apple iPhone 4S runs the new iOS 5, dual core A5 chipset, 3.5-inch Retina display, both GSM/UMTS and CDMA connectivity, support for HSPA+ 14.4Mbps downloads, 8MP rear camera can record 1080p HD video, iCloud, iTunes Match, “Siri” voice recognition app, 16GB/32GB/64GB flash storage, 1420mAh battery and much more.
Apple iPhone 4S will cost $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB, and $399 for the new 64GB flash storage option. Look for it on Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint, starting on October 14. Pre-orders to go live on October 7th.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details