Remember the original Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 that debuted a year ago? Samsung took it back again and impregnated it with an operating system Android 3.x Honeycomb OS, that was specially made for tablets and upgraded the device with a more upgraded powerful processor. Then it announced it as Samsung galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus in late September, but it didn’t provide the release date and price info for it. A few hours ago, Sammy announced that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet will be hitting the retailers on November 13th for $399.99 (16GB) and will be available at Best Buy, Amazon, Tiger Direct, Fry’s and other retailers, while pre-orders will start from October 23rd i.e. from tomorrow.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Features:
# Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS with Touchwiz UX on top of it.
# 7-inch PLS LCD display with 1024×600 pixels of resolution.
# 1.2GHz dual-core processor.
# 1GB RAM.
# 16/32GB internal storage with microSD slot for memory expansion support up to 32GB.
# 3MP rear facing, 2MP front-facing cameras.
# Ultra-light and portable at just 345g and 9.96mm thin
# Peer Smart Remote TV application preinstalled.
A few hours ago, Amazon has opened the pre-orders page for Samsung galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet but it has pulled the web pages from its website. The pricing we saw on Amazon website was also correct.
[Via: Android Central]
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details