Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note, New Galaxy Tabs (10.1, 8.9, 7.7, 7.0 Plus) Will Android Get Ice Cream Sandwich OS
Google unveiled the new version of its Android mobile operating system, called Ice Cream Sandwich (v4.0) and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first phone to feature latest Android version. You must be wondering that when will get ICS OS for your handset. Right? Well, Samsung Italy has announced the list of the Samsung devices, which are gearing to upgrade with Ice Cream Sandwich OS in the near future. All the recent Galaxy devices will be getting the new OS. But, there is no word on the particular timeline for the update roll out process.
Samsung Italy has confirmed that the manufacturer will be rolling out the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS for Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus devices. The recent LTE addition of Verizon, Samsung Droid Charge is missing from the list. Samsung-made Google Nexus S, Motorola Droid Bionic and the newly launched Motorola Droid RAZR (in early 2012) handsets have been confirmed to get Android ICS update. Do not worry if you do not have one of the aforementioned Android handsets. Google team has confirmed that ICS “theoretically should work for any 2.3 device.” So any Gingerbread phone should get the new OS. Motorola Xoom will be also getting Android ICS update.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details