In late September, Sammy officially launched its latest addition to the Tab family of products, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. But the carrier hasn’t announced the carrier availability for this product during teh announcement time. Now, T-Mobile has announced that it is gearing up to release the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 4G tablet on November 16th for $249.99 after after a $50 mail-in-rebate. Buyers need to sign a new two-year contract with the carrier and apply for T-Mobile Value Mobile Broadband plan. T-Mobile will charge an additional $10 on top of the standard monthly data plan. T-Mobile customers who are currently on a post-paid monthly subscription will receive $10 off of their monthly mobile broadband service. T-Mobile is also offering “20 interest free monthly payments of $10″ on top of T-Mobile’s base data plan of $29.99.
T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS with TouchWiz UX overlay and offers 7-inch touchscreen display, powered bya 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 3MP rear-facing primary camera, an additional 2MP front facing camera, 16GB internal storage, a microSD card slot for memory expnasion up to 32GB, HSPA+ 4G connectivity, micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and much more.
Interested customers can now register for this product at T-Mobile Website (hit the link) to get official updates on the tablet.
Via: Tmo News
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details