It has been confirmed that Asus will bring world’s first quad-core processor equipped tablet, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime in December. It looks like another manufacturer is also gearing up join the quad-core tablets club. According to a story published on Engadget, Lenovo may launch a new tablet and it will utilize Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz. According to the source, Lenovo’s upcoming tablet is having the following amazing features.
# Google’s brand new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS-ready.
# 10.1-inch touchscreen display.
# 2GB of 1,600MHz DDR3 RAM.
# Packed with a Special Fusion-Skin Body.
# A rear-facing shooter.
# A fingerprint scanner that will double as an optical joystick on the tablets backside.
# A standard USB port.
Price & Availability
The exact launch date and price tag details of the first Tegra 3 processor equipped Lenovo tablet are still mysterious to the tech world. But it will be available for this holiday season. We should be hearing an official announcement in the coming weeks from Lenovo. More images after the break.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon