Forget about the Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a moment now. December 15 date is still on track now as the rumored launch date for GNex handset. Currently, both AT&T and Verizon are selling the 3G capable Sony Ericsson Xperia Play handset in the U.S. According to a newly leaked memo, Verizon is reportedly prepping to launch the mobile gaming machine of this year, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play handset on its network (yes! it is indeed going to have 4G LTE capability on the board). Employee training on the LTE-capable Sony Ericsson Xperia Play handset, has apparently started yesterday. According to sources, new version of the Xperia Play is expected to launch on Verizon with a new generation processor and decent internal memory storage.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Features:
# Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS.
# PlayStation-styled gaming keypad.
# 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display (480 x 854).
# 1GHz single-core processor, Adreno 205 graphics.
# 5 megapixel rear camera, VGA front-facing camera.
# 1GB of internal memory, microSD card expansion up to 32GB.
# Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Facebook inside Xperia app.
# A set of pre-loaded exclusive games.
As the employee training has already, we are expecting that Verizon could launch it before the end of this year.
Here is the leaked memo:
Via: Android Central
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details