It looks like, AT&T and Sony Ericsson are gearing up to bring a high-end spec’d powerful Android phone next year. We’ve been seeing the leaked images, leaked specs of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD / Nozomi (LT26i) handset for a while now. According to the source, this device is set to grace the AT&T network in the U.S. with an unknown brand name, bearing the model number LT28at. The suffix “at” in model number is enough to guess it is indeed coming to AT&T network.
A Bluetooth SIG filling for the Sony Ericsson LT28at handset is suggesting that the phone will be having 4.55-inch 720p Sony Reality Display with 1280 X 720 pixels of resolution, 13 MP back-illuminated camera with LED flash, an additional front facing HD webcam, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n connectivity, as well as AT&T’s emerging 4G LTE network support. The source couldn’t provide the details on processor, RAM and memory storage features. We guess, it should be powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor as the Nozomi is being rumored to have the same chipset. Xperia Blog is claiming that they have got a set of pictures and the camera used to take these images are in fact from the Sony Ericsson LT28at. The images have been uploaded from the Google Picasa, which leads to lower the quality automatically, but even after compression the images are pretty impressive. A couple of sample images after the break.
Click on the images to get bigger images.
Hopefully, Sony Ericsson and AT&T will join at CES 2012 show in January to announce this beast.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details