Some details of the upcoming Windows Phones have been leaked online. We’ve been hearing about LTE capable Windows Phones launch in the U.S. It is also being heard that either Verizon or AT&T will launch a Nokia Lumia product with LTE capability under the hood. According to Paul Thurrott’s WinSuperSite, AT&T is prepping to launch the 4G LTE capable Nokia Ace Windows Phone on March 18th, 2012. Along with Nokia Ace, another couple of LTE capable HTC Radiant, and Samsung Mendel Windows Phones are also launching in next year. Look for Radiant and Mendel handsets to launch before the middle of 2012. An official date has been locked down. All these three will be officially announced at CES 2012 event in January.
According to previous rumors, Nokia Ace is expected to have 4.3-inch Clear Black display, 1.5GHz chipset, LED flash enabled 8MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics, 16GB eMMC, 1800mAh battery and more.
Read: Nokia Ace Specifications.
The technical specifications of the HTC Radiant and Samsung Mendel handsets have yet to be revealed out.
T-Mobile is the first carrier to bring low-end spec’d Nokia Lumia 710 to the U.S, which is scheduled to release on January 11th. It looks like another carrier in the U.S. – Verizon is also gearing up to launch the Lumia 710 in April 2012. Verizon’s Lumia 710 won’t have 4G LTE connectivity.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details