AT&T’s Pantech Element LTE Tablet Available On January 8th For $299.99; Off-Contract Price Is $499.99
While CES 2012 event is quickly approaching us, there are lot of possibilities that we will see many leaked details about the handsets and tablets before they get officially announced at the event. Today, BGR has got some exclusive details about the Pantech Element tablet, which will be gracing at the CES event. AT&T will launch this tablet this month. Pantech Elelement is a “waterproof” tablet with IP57 certification and it is having the support for AT&T’s emerging 4G LTE network. Here goes the list of the features of the Pantech Element:
# Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS. No word on Android ICS update.
# Powereful 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
# 8-inch display screen.
# 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and 2 megapixel front-camera to shoot 720p videos.
# 1080p HD video recording capability.
# 16GB internal storage.
# Waterproof, Splash Proof (assuming all the ports are closed up properly).
# Advanced Piezo Motor haptic feedback.
The source is claiming that the AT&T will start selling the Pantech Element tablet beginning January 8th for $299.99 and users are required to subscribe for a new 2-year contract with the carrier. Or else you can choose the full retail price tag of $499.99, which will let you go with out any contract.
Along with this device, AT&T is also set to announce the 4G LTE capable Nokia Ace, HTC Radiant and Samsung Mendel Windows Phones at CES 2012 event next week in Las Vegas.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details