Nokia CEO, Stephen Elop at CES 2012 event has officially announced the new Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone, which is heading to AT&T network. But, he failed to mention a tentative release date for this handset.
A Nokia Developer Newsletter has leaked online, saying that the new Nokia Lumia 900 handset will become available exclusively through AT&T in March”. We have been also hearing about a plausible release date ‘March 18’. We are yet to hear the reports of the this handset’s launch on other networks in the U.S.
AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 900 is the first ever 4G LTE capable Nokia Phone, running Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS, sporting a 4.3-inch ClearBlack AMOLED 480×800 touchscreen, rear-facing 8MP wide-angle camera to record 720p HD videos, 1.3MP front-facing wide angle camera, a 1.4 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and a 1,830mAh battery under the hood plus Nokia Drive free voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation, the exclusive ESPN sports hub, the CNN app and the Univision Apps will come preinstalled with the handset.
Check out an overview video of the Nokia Lumia 900 after the break.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon