The MWC (Mobile World Congress) event is set to start in the coming weeks and Sony Ericsson is prepping to announce a bunch of Android handsets at the event. At CES 2012 event, the manufacturer has already announced a couple of Android handsets – Sony Xperia S and AT&T’s 4G LTE capable Sony Xperia ion. A couple of weeks ago, we first heard about Sony Ericsson MT27i ‘Pepper’ handset. Now, a new report carrying the NenaMark’s Benchmark Database, has revealed out some more details about Sony Ericsson Pepper handset.
This handset is being referred to as the successor of the Sony Ericsson Xperia neo and neo v. According to NenaMark’s benchmark database, Sony Ericsson MT27i Pepper handset sports a 3.7-inch display with 480 X 854 pixels of resolution, running Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread OS, 1GHz dual-core processor, ARM Mali-400 MP GPU and there is a rear-facing 5 megapixel camera and a sealed battery.
Sony Ericsson MT27i’s 1GHz dual-core processor is believed to be from ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500 and the ARM Mali-400MP GPU is also being used in ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500 system, as well as in the U5500 and U9500. The NenaMark benchmark database has revealed scores of the SE MT27i Pepper as 47.80 (min) 47.80 (avg) 47.80 (max).
We are not sure whether the manufacturer will drop the ‘Ericsson’ branding of the MT27i ‘Pepper’ handset or not.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details