We’ve already reported about the possibility of the Nokia Lumia 900 handset launch for just $99.99 on March 18th. The rumor downpour stop there. The other news that BGR broke is that another Windows Phone is also heading to release on the same date. According to AT&T Q1 2012 roadmap, HTC Titan II joins the Nokia Lumia 900 at AT&T markets on March 18th for $199.99 on contract. The source has also leaked out the details upcoming Android phones and tablets.
BGR is claiming that Sony Xperia Ion, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, Samsung Exhilarate handset will be arriving sometime in Q1 of this year, but the roadmap doesn’t specify the release date and price tag details of these handsets. For the first time, we are hearing about the Sony Crystal tablet, which is coming with HSPA+ capability on the board as opposed to offering 4G LTE speeds. Look for it in Q1, priced at $409.99.
HTC Titan II is the first LTE Windows Phone, which comes with wickedly 4.7-inch larger display, powered by Qualcomm’s 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S2 processor, 512 MB RAM, running Windows Phone 7.5 OS, 16GB Internal Storage. It is also having a massive 16-megapixel camera with f/2.6, 28mm wide-angle lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, red eye reduction, image stabilization, and backside-illuminated sensor, 720p HD video recording capability and there is a 1.3-megapixel front-facing webcam. 16MP camera is the largest among Windows Phones.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon