A couple of days ago, Samsung has promised that it will roll out Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS for the Samsung Galaxy S II handset by the end of the first quarter of this year. If you can’t wait till the manufacturer rolls out the official build, you try out the leaked out Android ICS ROMs. In mid-January, We’ve also reported about the availability of the Android 4.0.3 ICS ROMs I9100XXLP1, I9100XXLP2 for Samsung Galaxy S II handsets.
Now, the folks over Sammy Hub have leaked another official Android ICS ROM for Galaxy S II handset. the Android OS version is Android 4.0.3 ICS and the new firmware build number is I9100XXLPB. The latest firmware is comparatively fresh build, which is dated January 31st. The source is claiming that the latest build is in alpha/beta stage and is stable enough for daily use. It is also it looks stable, smooth and fast. It brings better 3D-like effect user interface while scrolling and longer battery life than the previously leaked ROMS.
You can download the Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM I9100XXLPB (weighing 336.3MB of size) from the link provided here at below:
Password for the above file is “samfirmware.com” Head over to source for full info and instructions on how-to install this ROM. Check out the screenshots and watch the below video, which is showing off the new ROM I9100XXLPB in action.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon