Sony has been very busy in the last month, announcing the Sony Xperia S and Sony Xperia Ion handsets at CES 2012 event in Las Vegas. The manufacturer is also getting ready to introduce more Xpeira handset at the upcoming Mobile World Congress event in Barcelona. A leaked Sony Roadmap has revealed out some of the upcoming Sony handsets including Hayabusa, ST25i Kumquat, LT22i Nypon and 8 more handsets.
A recent trademark filing may provide some further clues about Sony’s upcoming handsets. Just recently the manufacturer has applied for the ‘Xperia Sola’ in the U.S. Filling date is 30th January 2012. As usual, trademark filings are often hinting us about the new devices finally. Xperia Sola could be the brand name of a new handset for any of the devices that we’ve seen n the leaked Sony roadmap. A couple of reports are confirming that the Sony Kumquat and Sony Nypon handsets will be introduced as Sony Xperia U and Sony Xperia P respectively.
We are believing that launching of an “Xperia Sola” handset could be on the plans for the big Mobile phone event MWC in this month. MWC is just around the corner and we’re positive that Sony will unveil new phones. Anyhow, we’ll soon find out more information about what it is and we’ll be sure to let you all know as well. Stay tuned.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details