Another set of leaks of yet another HTC offering have showed up online. We’ve already heard about the HTC Ville handset and seen its press renders, leaked images, which were shown off running Android 4.0 ICS OS with HTC Sense UI 4.0 on top of it. The HTC Ville is expected to sport a thinnest waistline than all other HTC phones. Alongside the rumored HTC Edge quad-core phone, the manufacturer is expected to announce the HTC Ville on February 26th at Mobile World Congress event in Barcelona.
The features of the HTC Ville remain the same as what we’ve heard before. It will feature 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display, ixel density of 256ppi, 1GB RAM, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, new HTC Sense UI customizations, 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture support, a 1,650 mAh battery, Beats audio, Metal construction, HSPA+ capability all running Android 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
HTC Ville is rumored to be having 5.99mm waistline profile, but the previous rumors indicated the handset will check in at under 8mm thick, which sound so cool. The HTC Ville is set to be destined for an April release, but it would be great to hear the official word from HTC at MWC event this month regarding its availability, carrier details and the price tag info.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon