South Korean manufacturer has unveiled the LG Optimus 3D handset at last year’s MWC event and it looks like LG is prepping to release its successor, the LG Optimus 3D 2 handset at this year’s Mobile World Congress event this month in Barcelona. A picture of the LG Optimus 3D 2 handset has surfaced over the Etnews website. The source has also revealed out some of its specs.
According to the source, LG Optimus 3D 2 handset is expected to be the manufacturer’s next flagship for this year and it will sport a slimmer profile, 20 grams lighter body, as well as an higher resolution IPS display than its predecessor. LG Optimus 3D 2 handset comes with 9.8mm thick body (11.9 mm thickness for the LG Optimus 3D) and there will be having HD AH-IPS display with 1280 X 720 pixels of resolution. Like its predecessor, it can also convert the normal 2D images into 3D format. Although the source hasn’t mentioned, we believe this handset should be shipped with Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS no-board
We’re anxiously waiting for MWC in Barcelona to kick off. Word on the streets that SK Telecom is set to launch the LG Optimus 3D 2 handset in the first quarter 2012 in Korea.
Source: Etnews (Translated)
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details