The folks over SamMobile website did it again. We’ve already seen a lot of leaked Android 4.0 ICS ROMs for the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S II handset. Earlier this month, the source has leaked an official Android 4.0.3 ICS I9100XXLPB ROM for the GS II handset. Another version of Android ICS ROM has leaked on yesterday. The latest version if Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich I9100XXLPH. The firmware is relatively fresh: the build date is February 9th.
The OS version is still Android 4.0.3 with TouchWiz UI customization on top of it. The latest I9100XXLPH firmware improves battery life even more and it works smooth, fast. But, the menu isn’t better than in the previous firmware build I9100XXLPB.
You can download the Android 4.0.3 ICS I9100XXLPB ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II handset provided here at below. Please keep in mind that flashing this ROM could void the warranty of your handset before you try your luck with this latest official ROM leak.
Link – Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM I9100XXLPH For Galaxy S II (377.8MB).
How To Install Android 4.0.3 ICS I9100XXLPH ROM on Galaxy S II:
# Download the required Android ICS ROM from the above two links and extract it to using password “samfirmware.com” (remove the quotes).
# Open ODIN –> Select PIT – PDA (CODE) – PHONE (MODEM) and CSC.
# Turn your phone into download mode and start flashing –> Wait continuing until the until your phone reboot.
# Enjoy ICS goodies on your handset.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon