The China-based DigiTimes claiming that the next-generation iPad manufacturer, FoxConn has been notified by its client Apple to start the initial shipping of iPad 2 within next 100 days or before the end of February and the initial shipments will be in the range of 40,000 to 60,000 units, which are very less for a most successful and popular tablet in the present market and it is being selling over 1 million units each month by Apple. So we can expect the launch of rumouring iPad sequal, iPad 2 by March in 2011.
According to sources, originally planned to start mass production of the new device, known as iPad 2, in January. iPad 2 might be mainly supplied by its Shenzhen plants, since Foxconn’s new plants in Chengdu are still in pilot production. As we said eralier, Apple’s upcoming tablet & being rumoured as iPad 2 is expected to have Face Time feature with dual cameras, Retina display with thinner glass case, 3-axis gyroscope and an USB port.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details