During the CES 2012 event earlier this year, T-Mobile has made the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G handset official, but decided to kept mum about its launch date and the price range details. Finally, the carrier has now managed to come up with details regarding the handset’s launch plans. T-Mobile has officially confirmed that it will start selling the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769 handset sometime in March for a price tag of $149.99 on a two-year contract agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G handset packs some decent specs – a 3.9-inch Super AMOLED display with 480X800p resolution, a Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz, 5MP snapper on the back side, 1.3 megapixel front-facing shooter on the front side, microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 32GB, T-Mo’s 4GPro App Pack with a set of pre-installed apps such as Evernote, Square, TripIt, Camscanner, Dropbox and LinkedIn, compatible with super fast HSPA+ 42Mbps down network and Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS running the show. T-Mobile has also confirmed that the Galaxy S Blaze handset will be upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS in the coming months.
T-Mobile has again failed to provide an exact release date when the S Blaze 4G will be available to purchase. We are expecting “late March” launch for this handset.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details