A couple of days ago, HTC announced its first quad-core phone HTC One X at MWC 2012 event, which is heading to hit the AT&T markets in the near future as HTC One XL with dual-core processor under the hood. The carrier has yet to announce its plans to launch the device regarding its release date and price info, but it hinted us about its April release. Good news is that Best Buy quietly starts accepting the pre-orders for the HTC One X handset.
According to a leaked memo circulating through Best Buy stores, HTC One X handset is now available for pre-order as part of super secret Best Buy. If you walk into a Best Buy today, you’ll be able to place an order on the 4G LTE capable HTC One X handset and you will have to purchase a $50 gift card and you can then apply the gift card toward the total cost of the handset once it’s released.
AT&T branded HTC One XL handset comes preinstalled with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, HTC Sense UI 4.0 UI, 4.7 inch Super LCD 2 display with 720p resolution, powered by a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8-megapixel auto-focus camera with an F2.0 lens and back illuminated sensor for better image quality in low lighting, 1080p HD video recording capability, Beats Audio integration and 32GB of internal memory.
So are you reserving the HTC One X/XL handset? It’s just a 50 dollar deposit. Go for it.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details