Back in August of 2011, Sony has officially launched the Tablet P at IFS event along with the Sony Tablet S. Finally, Sony is now ready to launch the Sony Tablet P in the U.S. very soon. AT&T has confirmed that the its 4G LTE version of the Sony Tablet P will be available to purchase from March 4th for $399.99 on a two-year contract agreement with the carrier.
Sony Tablet P is clamshell-style tablet featuring a couple of touchscreen displays. Sony Tablet P comes pre-installed with Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS, sporting two 5.5 inch 1024 X 800 displays that can be operated for different functions simultaneously, 5 megapixels rear-facing camera, VGA front-facing snapper, 4GB of internal storage with memory expansion support up to 32GB via microSD cards, a micro USB 2.0 port, powered by 1 GHz dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor with 1GB RAM to keep things running, a preinstalled “Select App”, which lets you to download apps that have been optimized for the dual-screen
Sony has officially confirmed to upgrade the Tablet P with an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS update this Spring.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details