Back in September 2011, Sprint released the low-end spec’d Kyocera Milano handset along with the Kyocera Brio handset. The carrier is now pushing out the new software update for the Kyocera Milano, The latest firmware update will bump the software version of the handset up to 1.006sp and it is carrying a few bug fixes and enhancements.
The full changelog of the 1.006p software update for Kyocera Milano:
# Security fix.
# Repeated power cycle.
# MMS audio cuts off.
# MMS including dashes in the phone number.
# Changes to roaming guard display.
# Enable CMAS (Commercial Mobile Alert System).
Sprint has provided instructions on how to manually check for the update. You can do that by hitting Menu –> Settings –> About Phone –> System Update –> Update Firmware –> Follow the on-screen instructions and wait till the upgrading process finishes successfully. After finishing the upgrading process, your handset’s software version should be listed as 1.006sp.
Source: Sprint Community
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon