BlackBerry handsets maker RIM is already loosing its grip on the market and the upcoming BlackBerry 10 OS powered handsets could help RIM to regain its lost ground. RIM is prepping to launch a new handset called BlackBerry Curve 9220, which is an entry level spec’d handset. RIM has officially released the simulator of the Blackberry Curve 9220 handset, letting the developers to test on it.
Here’s the quick look at the official specs of the Blackberry Curve 9220:
# Ships with the new BlackBerry OS 126.96.36.1996.
# A 2.44 inch QVGA display with 320 X 240p resolution, 164 ppi.
# Portrait QWERTY keyboard.
# 2MP rear-facing camera with 5x digital zoom.
# 512MB of RAM, 512MB of internal memory.
# MicroSD card support for memory expansion up to 32GB
# Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GSM / GPRS / EDGE connectivity, FM radio.
Where is BlackBerry 10? Why RIM is still focusing on the BlackBerry OS 7 powered handsets? Blackberry Curve 9220 handset is expected to hit the markets in mid-2012 for an affordable price tag ranging below $99.
You can download the BlackBerry Curve 9220 Simulator from the link provided here at below.
Link – BlackBerry Simulator_188.8.131.525_9220.exe (219MB).
Source: BlackBerry Developer Blog
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon