We’ve been scratching our heads to find out the actual clock speeds of the Sprint branded Samsung Galaxy Nexus handset ever since its officia; announcement at CES 2012vent this year. Now, we can confirm that Sprint’s variant is lasso having the same 1.2GHz dual-core processor as that of the version’s variant. Previous rumors indicated that dual-core processor will be clocked at 1.5GHz. Thanks to the Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus training slides leak, which has revealed out the full specs we’ve already heard about.
Sprint’s Galaxy Nexus Features:
# Android 4.0 ICS OS.
# 4.65” HD Super AMOLED display.
# 1,2GHz dual-core chipset.
# 1GB RAM.
# 32GB eMMC.
# 5MP camera with 1080p video capture.
# Support for Google Wallet.
# 4G LTE capability.
# Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, BT 3.0, micro USB 2.0.
# Dimensions: 5.33” x 2.67” x 0.37”
training slides haven’t mentioned about the release date of the handset. All the previous rumors have indicated about the mid-April release, but recently leaked Wal-Mart document has suggested that it will hit the stores on April 22nd, while the another 4G LTE capable LG Viper may release on April 15th as we’d heard.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon