While Nokia is busy in announcing the Nokia Lumia 610 NFC handset in Monaco, via its Twitter feed, Nokia Asia has officially confirmed that the Nokia Belle Feature Pack 1 update is now rolling out for the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 603 handsets. The new firmware update bumps the software version of these handsets up to v112.10.1404.
Here’s the changelog of the Nokia Belle FP1 update v112.10.1404:
# An overclock of the processor to 1.3GHz (for Nokia 701 and 703 only).
# Addition of 20 new widgets.
# Addition of the support for Dolby Digital Plus enhancement and Dolby Headphone.
# A much better browser (v8.2) with HTNL 5 support.
# A set of changes to notification area.
# Changes to the multitasking bar.
# A new look for the Task Manager.
# Addition of new Maps.
# Addition of new MS apps.
# Speed and performance improvements.
..and more to be revealed.
How To Download and Install Nokia Belle FP1 Update
You can download the Nokia Belle FP1 update through the Over-The-Air upgrading processor or else you can grab it using the Nokia Suite software. Don’t forget to take a full backup of the device before you proceed to download the update
Download Nokia Suite Tool and install it on your PC machine –> Connect the handset to your PC using USB cable –> Launch the Nokia Suite Tool and select Menu > Applications > Tools or Phone > and select Phone Update or SW Update –> If you found the update –> Download the 25MB size update and follow the on-screen instructions till the upgrading process finishes successfully. The software version should be shown as v112.10.1404.
Source: Nokia Asia
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon