Sprint is gearing up to launch its 4G LTE network very soon by releasing the LG Viper 4G, Samsung Galaxy Nexus and HTC EVO 4G LTE handsets in the coming weeks. LG Viper 4G almost confirmed for April 22nd release. But, we don’t know when users can expect the GNex and EVO 4G LTE devices. There has been much talk on the upcoming release of the Sprint branded Galaxy Nexus handset. A newly leaked document is suggesting that April 22nd could be the release date for this device. Previous leak form Sam’s Club also pointed to the same date (which is Sunday).
In fact, Sunday isn’t the traditional day for Sprint to launch their devices. Samsung Galaxy Nexus will feauture 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD display with 1280 X 720p resolution, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, enhnaced and improved 5MP rear camera with 1080p HD video recording capability, NFC functionality with Google Wallet support and the “pure” Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS running the whole show.
Here’s the leaked document pointing to April 22nd launch for Galaxy Nexus on Sprint:
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details