This year’s most anticipated Android handset, the Samsung Galaxy S III has topped the AnTuTu Android benchmark software ranking list chart, beating all other Android devices including the quad-core Tegra 3 chipset powered Asus Transformer Prime tablet. It also beat the Motorola Droid RAZR and Galaxy Note handsets. AnTuTu benchmark test has revealed that Samsung Galaxy S III handset has plenty to offer users once it hits the markets.
AnTuTu results also indicated that the Next Galaxy flagship phone from Samsung is having the 1.4GHz Exynos 4212 dual-core processor instead of the Samsung-made Exynos quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz. According to the AnTuTu benchmark database, Galaxy S III device should sport 4.7-inch HD display with 1280X720p resolution, 12MP rear-facing primary camera, 2MP front camera, 1GB of RAM Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and the network which is listed as “GSM/WCDMA.” Other rumors have it sporting a ceramic case, wireless charging and more.
Anyhow, we will meet the “Next Galaxy” device – Galaxy S III on May 3 in London at a Samsung Unpacked event. Stay tuned for further updates.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details