Well. look what happened at FCC. We already reported that Bluetooth SIG has approved the Samsung Galaxy S III handset for AT&T and T-Mobile networks, revealing the Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities and the corresponding model numbers. We’ve one more good news for those planning to pick up the device on T-Mobile network. The new Samsung Galaxy S III was spotted making rounds at FCC (Federal Communication Commission) labs to get its regulatory tests and certification, bearing T-Mobile model numbers SGH-T999 and SGH-T999V. This is seemingly confirmed by recent Bluetooth SIG fillings too, which also says the SGH-T999V is T-Mobile’s GS III.
The device has been approved for T-Mobile’s AWS bands with 3G support. The FCC documents have also revealed the support for the 850MHz and 1900MHz bands that AT&T uses in the United States, which are also compatible with Canadian carriers like Rogers, Bell and Telus. This instance might suggests that Sammy has has also submitted the Canadian variant for FCC tests. Samsung has already confirmed that LTE capable Galaxy S III editions will hit the U.S. sometime in June. So we are expecting that HSPA+ model (same as global variant) of the T-Mobile network will hit the U.S. markets very soon.
Samsung Galaxy S III will ship with Android 4.0 ICS OS, 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD display, 1GB RAM, Samsung’s own Exynos 4412 quad-core processor (no LTE radio on the board for T-Mobile variant), a superior 8-megapixel camera and camcorder with 1080p full HD recording and playback plus a front-facing 1.3MP snapper, microSD card slot and is powered by a 1650mAh high-capacity battery.
You probably know by now that Samsung Galaxy S III handset has already been rooted ahead of its launch.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- [Download] Motorola Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Update 98.72.22 Now Seeding Out by Verizon